Cheese Plus is a well-known fromagerie in San Francisco. They’re celebrating their shop’s third birthday
Here’s the announcement from Cheese Plus
To celebrate our 3rd anniversary we’ll be hosting our Summer Solstice Food Festival on Saturday, June 21st from 11AM – 6PM.
More than 2 dozen local Bay Area food artisans will be on site throughout the day sampling their unique and wonderful products.
Janet Fletcher (James Beard award winning food writer for SF Chronicle) will be in store from 12 – 2PM signing her latest book, Cheese & Wine, a guide to selecting, pairing, and enjoying; and our knife sharpening service will be on-site to sharpen your knives and instruct you in the sharper side of life.
Here’s a sneak peak of a few food artisans on site:
- Paul Bertolli‘s delicious sausages and salami from Fra’Mani
- LaLoo’s Legendary Goat Milk Ice Cream
- Bellwether Farms Farmstead Sheep Cheese
- Allison McQuade’s authentic, tasty Chutney’s
- Redwood Hill Sonoma Goat Cheese
- Live Music, and much, much more!!
Festivities begin at 11AM and continue to 6PM.
Cheese Plus is located at 2001 Polk Avenue in San Francisco. Their phone number is (415) 921-2001.